Funny Camp Pranks To Play On People
Play pranks on friends with these sneaky camp pranks.
- When it is dark, jump out from behind a tree.
- Dig a really big hole in front of a tent door and fill it full of water. Cover it with lots of leaves.
- Cut the ends of someones socks off. Now fold the ends of the socks up and place them neatly in each toe, in the victims shoes.
- Steal left shoes from campers.
- Swap two people that are sleeping so they wake up in the others tent.
More sleeping pranks for camp.
- Dress up like Bigfoot and creep around, breaking sticks and moaning.
- Put rocks in everyones shoes. (Not your own)
- Pretend to be a wild animal, sniffing the side of the tent where someone is laying.
- Put toothbrush bristles in someones sleeping bag as itching powder. Cut the bristles up finely an use as your itchiest of camp pranks on friends.
- Bring along some squirt butter and see how much of it can fit in an unsuspecting mouth.
- Put Oragel into someones toothpaste.
- Plant frilly knickers in the boys tents/bags. Maybe write their names on them and put a skidmark in them.
There's more underwear pranks here, just follow this link.
- Make a cardboard cutout of a bear and put it over your torch lense.
- Paint a tomato white and see who wants a game of soft ball.
- Use a needle and cotton to go through a Mentos mint. Holding both ends of the thread, lower the Mentos into a full bottle of Coke,
while keeping it dry. Screw the lid back onto the bottle and trim off the excess cotton. Wait for the Coke-volcano when someone takes the lid off.
- Tie rope between the bottom of trees, across a walk path.
- Put mud or water in their shoes.
- Bang on a camp-shelter with lots of people on each side. Make heaps of noise.
- Put mayonaise or honey in a shampoo bottle.
- Pour water in their bed to make it look like pee.
- Honkey-nuts in the sleeping bag. Oldest of camp pranks and still as effective.
- Lock someone out when they get up in the middle of the night.
- Itching powder in sleeping bags. (Itching powder can be used for all sorts of funny practical jokes but it is quite mean.)
- Cover a friend with leaves, right beside where you are telling scary stories around the campfire.
- Put a pair of shoes on the floor in a toilet stall, with a pair of pants hanging over them like legs,
lock the door and climb over the top to get out..
- Have an empty cup and pretend to take a sip from the top of it.
Prank your friend by pretending to throw the imaginary 'hot drink' at them.
- Put honey all over the floor, right where someone will put their feet when getting out of bed.
- Switch everybodys clothes around from other peoples bags.
- Introduce ants into your camp pranks portfolio, using a bit of sugar.
- Dirt in beds.
- With a two-foot long piece of rope, in a dim light, throw the rope at someone, yelling, "SNAKE!"
- Put the same piece of rope in someones bedding and tell snake stories.
- Throw towels hanging over the door into the shower being used.
- Put some canned soup in a bag and make spewing noises while you empty the contents of the bag on the floor.
- A variation of this, is to put the soup into a bottle and ride the spinner at the local park. Get a friend to spin you as fast as they can and squeeze the bottle at them as you pass.
- Play pranks on friends by dragging two campers together that are asleep in their swags and carefully, without waking them,
put their arms around each other and take a photo. Works well for the same sex or two people that aren't getting along well.
- Move people out of their tents while they sleep. Then maybe do the prank above.
- Fast asleep on top of their bed? Slide some underwear over their pants and they'll wake up wondering what happened.
- Replace bug spray with sugar and water. If it is a roll-on type, try butter.
- Glue the toilet door shut overnight.
- Pretend that you've just been talking with a ranger and that he's looking for the car that you have at camp for doing something illegal.
- Maybe the ranger could be a cop, looking for an escaped killer very close to camp.
- Short sheet the bed.
- Set alarm clocks to go off at random times during the night in random places at camp.
- Sew a leg-hole shut, on someones pants or the neck-hole on a jumper.
- Squash some chillis into a paste and put it in a tube of toothpaste. Don't get it in your eyes.
- Dismantle the flush on the toilet or rig the chain to fall off.
- Put Nair, or some other hair-remover into a bottle of shampoo or conditioner. Personally, I think it works better in hats because it takes around ten minutes.
Don't leave your skin exposed to it too long though, it burns.
- Better version of the above camp pranks, Put the hair-remover in someones hair gel/wax/paste container.
- Draw curly moustaches on sleeping campers with charcoal.
- Shake up fizzy drinks before you hand them out.
Check out this page for even more camp pranks again!
Know a Great Story Involving Camp Pranks?
Tell us and get it published here!
Camp Prank Stories That Other Visitors Wrote