Camp Pranks To Funnify Your Nature Trip
- When it is dark, jump out from behind a tree.
- Dig a really big hole in front of a tent door and fill it full of water. Cover it with lots of leaves.
- Cut the ends of someones socks off. Now fold the ends of the socks up and place them neatly in each toe, in the victims shoes.
- Steal left shoes from campers.
- Swap two people that are sleeping so they wake up in the others tent.
More sleeping pranks for camp.
- Dress up like Bigfoot and creep around, breaking sticks and moaning.
- Put rocks in everyones shoes. (Not your own)
- Pretend to be a wild animal, sniffing the side of the tent where someone is laying.
toothbrush bristles in someones sleeping bag as itching powder. Cut the
bristles up finely an use as your itchiest of camp pranks on friends.
- Bring along some squirt butter and see how much of it can fit in an unsuspecting mouth.
- Put Oragel into someones toothpaste.
- Plant frilly knickers in the boys tents/bags. Maybe write their names on them and put a skidmark in them.
There's more underwear pranks here, just follow this link.
- Make a cardboard cutout of a bear and put it over your torch lense.
- Paint a tomato white and see who wants a game of soft ball.
a needle and cotton to go through a Mentos mint. Holding both ends of
the thread, lower the Mentos into a full bottle of Coke, while keeping
it dry. Screw the lid back onto the bottle and trim off the excess
cotton. Wait for the Coke-volcano when someone takes the lid off.
- Tie rope between the bottom of trees, across a walk path.
- Put mud or water in their shoes.
- Bang on a camp-shelter with lots of people on each side. Make heaps of noise.
- Put mayonaise or honey in a shampoo bottle.
- Pour water in their bed to make it look like pee.
- Honkey-nuts in the sleeping bag. Oldest of camp pranks and still as effective.
- Lock someone out when they get up in the middle of the night.
- Itching powder in sleeping bags. (Itching powder can be used for all sorts of funny practical jokes but it is quite mean.)
- Cover a friend with leaves, right beside where you are telling scary stories around the campfire.
a pair of shoes on the floor in a toilet stall, with a pair of pants
hanging over them like legs, lock the door and climb over the top to get
- Have an empty cup and pretend to take a sip from the
top of it. Prank your friend by pretending to throw the imaginary 'hot
drink' at them.
- Put honey all over the floor, right where someone will put their feet when getting out of bed.
- Switch everybodys clothes around from other peoples bags.
- Introduce ants into your camp pranks portfolio, using a bit of sugar.
- Dirt in beds.
- With a two-foot long piece of rope, in a dim light, throw the rope at someone, yelling, "SNAKE!"
- Put the same piece of rope in someones bedding and tell snake stories.
- Throw towels hanging over the door into the shower being used.
Pull My Finger
- Put some canned soup in a bag and make spewing noises while you empty the contents of the bag on the floor.
variation of this, is to put the soup into a bottle and ride the
spinner at the local park. Get a friend to spin you as fast as they can
and squeeze the bottle at them as you pass.
- Play pranks on
friends by dragging two campers together that are asleep in their swags
and carefully, without waking them, put their arms around each other and
take a photo. Works well for the same sex or two people that aren't
getting along well.
- Move people out of their tents while they sleep. Then maybe do the prank above.
- Fast asleep on top of their bed? Slide some underwear over their pants and they'll wake up wondering what happened.
- Replace bug spray with sugar and water. If it is a roll-on type, try butter.
- Glue the toilet door shut overnight.
that you've just been talking with a ranger and that he's looking for
the car that you have at camp for doing something illegal.
- Maybe the ranger could be a cop, looking for an escaped killer very close to camp.
- Short sheet the bed.
- Set alarm clocks to go off at random times during the night in random places at camp.
- Sew a leg-hole shut, on someones pants or the neck-hole on a jumper.
- Squash some chillis into a paste and put it in a tube of toothpaste. Don't get it in your eyes.
- Dismantle the flush on the toilet or rig the chain to fall off.
Nair, or some other hair-remover into a bottle of shampoo or
conditioner. Personally, I think it works better in hats because it
takes around ten minutes. Don't leave your skin exposed to it too long
though, it burns.
- Better version of the above camp pranks, Put the hair-remover in someones hair gel/wax/paste container.
- Draw curly moustaches on sleeping campers with charcoal.
- Shake up fizzy drinks before you hand them out.
Check out this page for even more camp pranks again!
Back to Top
Click here to add your own page!
Back To Top