Easy Pranks For Kids Under 35
Easy pranks for kids was put together as a bunch of safe pranks that don't really need props outside of a normal household, making them really easy pranks for kids to pull on friends and family.
- Put a dead fly in an ice-cube tray and serve drinks with the 'flied ice' in it.
- Put something sticky or slimy, on a telephone handle and ring that phone. Jam is a good choice.
- Put a fake rat in someones hand or near their face while they sleep.
- Take the absorbent stuff out of the front of a new nappy and put it in someones drink so that it turns to a jelly.
- Put some tomato sauce in your mouth and cough into a tissue. You'll freak your mum out.
- Drop a water balloon in your prank victims coat pocket and the next time you walk past them, pop it
- Put rocks in the bottom of someones schoolbag. gradually add more and more each day.
- Make growling sounds outside bedroom windows at night and scratch at the window and run.
a straw in tabasco sauce and put your finger over the straw-hole. Put
the straw in another drink and remove your finger from the top of the
straw. This will leave the straw full of tabasco sauce, which is a hot
practical joke. Don't go wasting good pranks like this one, on
- While eating a banana, break a piece off. Hand someone your banana and throw the piece you broke off, at your prank victim.
- Prank your sister by spraying mens deodorant all over the clothes in her wardrobe and shut the door.
to Christmas or birthdays, hide something important that your victim
can't do without. Wrap it up and give it to them as a present. Imagine
how happy they'll be to get it back!
- When someone falls
asleep on the couch, swap one of their shoes they are wearing, with a
different shoe that they own. Or.. you can just hide a shoe or put a
shoe on them.
- While I'm thinking of easy pranks for kids
that can be done to someone sleeping on a couch, another good prank is
if the chair is a recliner with the built-in foot stool that comes out,
go and get a bed sheet from the linen cupboard and wrap their legs to
the foot support. If they wake up, start tickling their feet.
- One more, just for kicks, write WASTED on their forehead with a marker.
- Wet the towels hanging up in the bathroom.
easy pranks to tell your mum that your dad wants to see her. She'll go,
"You wanted to see me?" and he'll go, "No, get back in the kitchen"
a bowl full of shaving cream and a spatula to make a pavlova out of an
upside down ice-cream container and put it in the fridge. The idea
behind this easy pranks for kids to stick their finger in the 'cream'
and taste it. Will anyone learn?
- On Saturday morning run into your mums room saying that you need to be dropped off for school because you're soooo late.
- Short sheet a bed. Starting where the pillow goes:
Tuck in the top of a bedsheet under the pillow-end of the mattress.
Now bring the bottom end up to the pillow-end of the bed, level with the end of the mattress and smooth out the sheet.
Put a blanket over the bed, level with the pillow-end of the mattress to cover the folded sheet and smooth out the blanket.
Grab BOTH the sheet and the blanket together (at the pillow-end) and fold towards the foot-end of the bed.
The bed should be looking pretty normal now, so tuck the sides and corners of the blanket and sheet, under the mattress.
Throw on a pillow and a quilt cover and you can now add 'short-sheeting a bed' to your list of easy pranks that you can do.
- Put some tape over the light, on the bottom of a computer mouse and it will not work until the tape is off.
- Put honey under a door handle for a sticky kids prank.
- Ask your mum to get you a packet of smokes when she goes down the shops next. Complain that they wouldn't sell them to you.
a paste with a tiny bit of water and some coffee. Use your imagination
on this gross prank but I'm thinking 'underwear drawer'
a coin to the ground with superglue. DON'T get it on your fingers or
you will have to go to hospital to get them cut apart.
- Freeze a bowl of water overnight. In the morning, pour a thin layer of milk on top and sprinkle some cereal on top. Serve.
- Unscrew the lid on the salt shaker so that it comes off when someone uses it.
- Hide all of the toilet paper.
- An extremely easy pranks to shake up a can of Coke just before you give it to your victim.
- When someone is on the phone, make loud farting sounds.
the stuffing out of a doll and replace it with a water balloon. Tell
your sister than you can make her doll pee by stomping on it.
- Change all the clocks forward.
up a flyer advertising your mums role in the house. ie: Must be able
to cook, clean, wash dishes/clothes and give more than $3/wk pocket
money. Stick it up on your bedroom door.
- Tell people they have boogies on their nose even when they don't.
- Put shampoo in another container and fill the shampoo bottle up with water or you can be really mean and swap it with honey.
- Turn all ornaments around gradually, a tiny bit each day untill they face the wrong way.
- Bury a potato in a house plants potting mix.
- Put a ginger root or a hole-punch or some other random object in your mums bag. Do a two-in-one prank and put in the TV remote.
- Set alarm clocks to go off at random times and hide them.
- Unplug The power cord to the printer.
- Find some huge granny knickers and post them to somebody on Valentines Day. Make it from a secret admirer.
- Put lemon juice on a victims cut finger. Tell them it hurts because it is working. Might need salt, too. That'll speed it up.
- An easy pranks for kids to call up looking to buy crack from you, when your mum answers the phone.
Back to Top
Back To Top