Scary Pranks To Freak Out Your Friends
Scary pranks can be quite freaky for some people and
caution should be used, in picking your prank-victim. Some people have
no sense of humour when it comes to being frightened and tend to have
heart attacks, instead of laughing.
So ..don't do any of these scary pranks:
you have two friends over at night, turn off all the lights and have
friend #1 to make his hands freezing cold using ice and to hold his hand
over the light switch. Get friend #2 to turn the light on and when he
feels friend #2s cold hands, he'll freak right out.
- Scare someone with an electric shock hand buzzer and a handshake.
watching a scary movie, have a friend hear a knock at the door. As she
answers it, she screams, drops a few bits of fake blood and goes home,
never to be seen again, that night.
- While she's out, she might as well put on a scary costume or a gorilla suit and stand at the window, staring at your friends.
your partner out by making a dummy out of your clothes and putting it
in your bed, where you sleep. Put a horrible mask on it and hide under
the bed. Make noises so that they turn on the lamp and see the freaky
- Gently shake a sleeping friend, gradually
shaking harder and faster and whisper really loudly with a halloween
mask on, right up close to his face.
there's a serial killer after you all and have friends go missing, one
by one, to knock on your windows and doors. They can go into your shed
and start a chainsaw up. Take the chain off the chainsaw, so that no
accidents can happen like slipping, tripping, chopping, etc.
Unbelievably scary pranks for the victim. Watch they don't go into shock
or heart attack.
- Sleeping in the drivers seat of a car at
a rest stop? Have a passenger from the back seat get out and lay across
the bonnet of the car. Shake the 'driver' and shout, "LOOK OUT!" as
your other friend rolls up at the windscreen.
- Jump out from behind something and scare your friend.
a friend up, one that nobody has met and put them in the basement. Ask
another friend to get you something from the basement and deny any
accusations that there's a person tied up, down there.
- Stand at a window, painted up like you're dead and stare at people. If they all look away at the same time, duck.
up a cup, with dried peas. Pour boiling hot water in the cup and put
the cup of peas on a plate that is wrapped in tin foil, under your
friends bed, just before he goes to sleep. The noise of the peas
dropping after they've expanded and overflowed onto the foil is sure to
- Make a papier mache copy of a friends head and put it on a stake, in the back garden. Wait for others to see it.
...Can't Forget These Scary Pranks:
on a scary mask and hide under the bed of a sleeping friend. With a
warm, wet face-washer, wipe your friends hand if it hangs down, as if an
animal is licking it. If the hand tries to pat you, grab it and hold on
tight as they freak out.
- Dangle rubber spiders onto your
friends from above and watch the reactions they give. Some people find
rubber spiders to be quite scary pranks, it is hilarious to make them
jump. Don't do it to someone who is afraid of spiders, they just cry and
- Paint evil looking eyes on a piece of cardboard
with glow-in-the-dark paint and move another piece of cardboard over it
so that it looks like it is blinking. I think you know what to do with
- Have a friend play some screamers on the computer.
You know the ones that seem innocent enough and they get you to
concentrate on the screen for a bit, then BAM!! ...a freaky picture and
screechy noises scare the wits out of your friend?
- Use tomato sauce and pretend that you are spewing up blood, everywhere. Keep mentioning the pizza that you both ate.
a teddy-bear or something round in your hand. Hang a sheet over it and
walk past a room, so that your friend can only see the sheet with no
legs under it. Make the sid of the sheet closest to you, hang right to
the ground, covering your legs and make sure that your friend can 'see'
that it is in fact floating.
- Dress as a stereotypical
burglar- balaclava, crow-bar, torch, bag, beanie, dark clothes, etc. and
pretend to burgle your own place while your friend is in the other
room. Make lots of noise.
- Tie fishing line to a rubber snake and attatch it to a door so that it moves forwards when the door is opened. Even for snake-lovers, unexpected snakes crawling always make scary pranks.
your laptop startup noise to a loud scream and ask your friend to see
why your computer does weird things when it gets turned on.
one like this, change your screensaver to a freaky picture and have a
window maximised over it. Maybe even have it say, I SEE YOU or something
and ask your friend to close the annoying message window that 'wrote
Back To Top