School Pranks On Teachers
- Get a bunch of seniors to park their cars really close together, making a barricade to the schools main entrance.
- Use superglue to stop your teachers desk-drawer from opening. Glue Pull it out, glue the sides and push it in. No more red pen.
Thinks He's Billy Joel
some 'shock-pranks' like pens, staplers, hole-punchers that shock
people when they go to use them. Put them on your teachers desk.
- Take your teachers keys and lock them out of the classroom.
- Sign up for a free email address using your teachers name. Send them emails from your new Mr-Patterson@xxxx.com address.
- Rub chalk-dust on a piece of white crayon. Now replace it with the chalk.
- Throw jam around the teachers parking lot.
- Put Bi-carbonate soda in the dirt for your teachers plant.
a dummy out of spare clothes and pour tomato sauce all over it. Now you
and your mates can pretend to kick the daylights out of it, outside the
exam-room window or the office.
- Give a teacher an
important message that a kid is supposed to be under constant
surveillance then distract them while the kid hides.
- Have a bunch of friends sitting in the principals office for no reason. Make it really overcrowded.
- Get some black wool and roll it up so that it looks like a spider. Say, "Oh, a spider!" and throw it at the teacher.
- Put an apple in the tailpipe of a teachers car.
- Pretend to see rats everywhere.
- Stick Post-it notes all over a desk or use them to label everything like chair, desk, red pen, blue pen.. Be thorough.
- Put a match inside a piece of chalk.
- Hide pieces of chalk inside the blackboard eraser so that it draws lines when the teacher is trying to rub them out.
- Do some school pranks like gluing all of your teachers stuff to the desk.
- Put chewing gum under the teachers coffee cup.
- Throw water balloons out of a second story window, onto a teacher.
- Hide the chalk/whiteboard markers.
- Call her Bill.
- Put a tampon in their coffee to soak up their drink.
- Speak in a foreign accent.
fun with fake blood. Put it on the classroom door, to look like someone
got their head smashed into it. Start a rumour that the principal has
gone to hospital.
- Throw stink bombs in the staffroom.
- Water on your teachers chair. Or you could do the old classic school pranks and use drawing pins or paint.
a photo of your teachers head and use your computer to put it on a
funny picture like a monkey or a Thomas the Tank Engine train.
- Hand a paper in that has postage stamps from all around the world on it. Blame the postal system if it is a little late.
- Go into the principals office and impersonate him. Remind teachers and students that it is early home-time today, over the PA.
a plastic dinosaur or an ashtray or something on the middle of the
teachers desktop or glue a notice of resignation down, filled out in
your teachers name but unsigned.
- Make a shiny ruler reflect sunlight onto the whiteboard while it is being used.
- Put some eyedrops in their coffee cup to give them diarrhea.
- Throw a remote controlled fart machine inside the ceiling or tape it up under the teachers desk.
loudly of an itchy head. Start scratching and so will everyone else.
Declare a lice infestation and send yourselves home.
- Have everyone pretend that they can hear a buzzing noise.
- Hollow out a book and put some kids phone in it. Put the book on a shelf and ring the phone. Stop when someone gets close.
a picture and hand it in as a 1000-word assignment and say that it was
such an emotional subject for you that no written words could properly
explain your thoughts on it.
- Use a universal remote from any electronics store to change the tv settings while you watch educational movies at school.
Back to Top
Back To Top