- Put some paint on a random chair.
- Shake up fizzy drinks from classmates’ lunches. Put a hole in someone’s drinking straw or can/bottle so that it trickles down their shirt when they drink it.
- Do absolutely nothing but act suspicious like you are planning to play pranks on friends at school.
- Write out fake love letters to people who don't like each other and say stuff like, “I want you to be my wife.”
- Tape down the receiver of the phone in the school reception.Put sticky-tape over the light on a computer mouse.
- Put a goldfish in the teacher’s glass of water.
- Coat the door handles of the office with Vaseline.
- Cut a classmate’s tie in half.
- Kick a roll of toilet paper down the stairs.
- Pour baby oil in a pencil case.
- Tie balloons to a couple of doors in the school and people will think that they actually mean something.
- Put wet newspaper in a Mars Bar wrapper and give it to someone with no lunch.
- Superglue a computer mouse (or all of them) to the desk in the computer room.
- Acquire an air horn; libraries, exam classes, toilets, anywhere is a good place to play pranks on people with an air horn.
- Tie someone’s shoelaces to their desk or chair.
- Put soy sauce in someone’s drink bottle if they have a cola drink.
High School Pranks
- Start a food fight on your way out of the cafeteria.
- Throw water balloons from a window or balcony, above.
- Write out notes like, “FOR SALE” or “BUY WATSONIA SAUSAGES” and put them on peoples’ backs. See how many walking advertisements you can make at school.
- Put old sandwiches in a locker. Keep collecting moldy sandwiches in there. Throw in a sardine can if you want to.
- Chewing gum on seats is one of the most used school pranks because of how easy and effective it is.
- Put up signs saying that everything is out of order. Payphones, drink machines, lockers, people, chalk, etc.
- Break someone’s chair or bend the legs to make it wobble.
- Pour detergent in the hallway or on a ramp.
- Glue all of the classroom doors shut when there's nobody in there.
- Buy bulk amounts of plastic cutlery and stick in the lawn or gardens at school.
- Photocopy money and leave them glued into the bottom of a urinal.
- Use a laser pointer to attract attention to things like the teachers butt or just have it go all around the room.
- Put sauce in balloons and pop them on people with spiky hair.
- Slip a piece of dog poop or melting popsicle in an enemy’s pocket.
- Write in a book, “Please return for a reward, I NEED this book,” and put the phone number of someone you don't like as the contact.
- Superglue all of the lockers shut.
High School Senior Pranks
Back to Top
- Put dog poop under the doorknobs on classroom doors.
- Play football on the oval with a few rolls of toilet paper.
- Put fake cockroaches in the cafeteria, between bowls or near cutlery trays. Maybe near the bins.
- Put laxatives in the chocolate drink urn.
- Turn off the water at the main supply tap to your school.
- Pretend that there has been a crime and lay a white sheet over a body on the ground. Put sauce on their head before putting the sheet on them.
- Call the school on behalf of a teacher and complain that you haven't been paid all year and what's the deal with that.
- More commonly known as a last day of school prank, this prank includes getting three greased-up pigs and paint #1, #3 and #4 on them and let them loose in the school grounds. The staff will go crazy trying to catch #2 that doesn't exist.