Replace the middle of a newspaper with the middle of last weeks newspaper.
- Boil all of the eggs and put them back in the egg carton.
- Tie two door handles together that are opposite each other in the hallway.
- Prank someones drink can or plastic bottle by putting pinholes just below the mouth hole.
- Set your prank victims monitors and tv screens to very dark.
- Good pranks to play is balance a cup full of confetti on top of a door or putting the confetti in someones umbrella.
- Supergluing coins to the ground in public are pretty safe pranks to do.
- Paint something with grease and write a sign saying, "wet paint" on it.
- For a quick and easy prank, use tape on the bottom edge or side of a drawer to keep it shut.
- Tell people that someone is hard at hearing and that they need to speak loudly to them.
- Hide every t-shirt and top that someone has, in their washing machine. Jam them in there, tight.
- Put black tape over the tv remote sensor. Works for optical mice, too.
- Glue the lids to every pen in your prank victims house.
- Put fome sausages or mince under your friends lawn mower with an old piece of faux fur, cut up. Ask if he's seen your new puppy anywhere.
- Put your friends phone behind a bookcase and call it. When he gets close to finding it, hang up.
- Hide all of your victims left shoes. Safe pranks like this are extremely easy pranks to play on friends and always get a good reaction.
- Turn a room 90 degrees by moving furniture to the next wall.
- Fill a room full of balloons. Put confetti in one of the balloons.
- Put whipped cream in friends hands as harmless pranks, while they are asleep. Now tickle their nose with a feather.
- Prank your friends by telling them to put their hands together, flat on a table. Put a tall glass of water on top of their hands.
- Throw water ballons into crowds of people.
- Put powder in your victims hairdryer.
- Place prank notes on random cars in a parking lot, explaining that you're sorry for the damage.
- Reset the alarm of your victim to go off an hour earlier.
- Set the 'auto-on' times for their tv, stereo, computer, etc. Make sure that the volume is up.
- Unplug the mouse and keyboard to someones computer.
- Use cling-wrap as a sleeping prank on friends that tend to fall asleep on chairs.
Like these pranks? Here's even more: safe pranks for kids.
Back to Top