Safe Pranks That Won't Kill Many Of Your Friends
Replace the middle of a newspaper with the middle of last weeks newspaper.
- Boil all of the eggs and put them back in the egg carton.
- Tie two door handles together that are opposite each other in the hallway.
- Prank someones drink can or plastic bottle by putting pinholes just below the mouth hole.
- Set your prank victims monitors and tv screens to very dark.
- Good pranks to play is balance a cup full of confetti on top of a door or putting the confetti in someones umbrella.
- Supergluing coins to the ground in public are pretty safe pranks to do.
- Paint something with grease and write a sign saying, "wet paint" on it.
- For a quick and easy prank, use tape on the bottom edge or side of a drawer to keep it shut.
- Tell people that someone is hard at hearing and that they need to speak loudly to them.
- Hide every t-shirt and top that someone has, in their washing machine. Jam them in there, tight.
- Put black tape over the tv remote sensor. Works for optical mice, too.
- Glue the lids to every pen in your prank victims house.
fome sausages or mince under your friends lawn mower with an old piece
of faux fur, cut up. Ask if he's seen your new puppy anywhere.
- Put your friends phone behind a bookcase and call it. When he gets close to finding it, hang up.
all of your victims left shoes. Safe pranks like this are extremely
easy pranks to play on friends and always get a good reaction.
- Turn a room 90 degrees by moving furniture to the next wall.
- Fill a room full of balloons. Put confetti in one of the balloons.
- Put whipped cream in friends hands as harmless pranks, while they are asleep. Now tickle their nose with a feather.
your friends by telling them to put their hands together, flat on a
table. Put a tall glass of water on top of their hands.
- Throw water ballons into crowds of people.
- Put powder in your victims hairdryer.
- Place prank notes on random cars in a parking lot, explaining that you're sorry for the damage.
- Reset the alarm of your victim to go off an hour earlier.
- Set the 'auto-on' times for their tv, stereo, computer, etc. Make sure that the volume is up.
- Unplug the mouse and keyboard to someones computer.
- Use cling-wrap as a sleeping prank on friends that tend to fall asleep on chairs.
Like these pranks? Here's even more: safe pranks for kids.
Back to Top
Click here to add your own page!
Back To Top