- School Pranks On Teachers
School Pranks On Teachers
- Get a bunch of seniors to park their cars really close together, making a barricade to the schools main entrance.
- Use superglue to stop your teachers desk-drawer from opening. Pull it out, glue the sides and push it in. No more red pen.
- Buy some 'shock-pranks' like pens, staplers, hole-punchers that shock people when they go to use them. Put them on your teachers desk.
- Take your teachers keys and lock them out of the classroom.
- Sign up for a free email address using your teachers name. Send them emails from your new Mr-Patterson@xxxx.com address.
- Rub chalk-dust on a piece of white crayon. Now replace it with the chalk.
- Throw jam around the teachers parking lot.
- Put Bi-carbonate soda in the dirt for your teachers plant.
Thinks He's Billy Joel
- Make a dummy out of spare clothes and pour tomato sauce all over it. Now you and your mates can pretend to kick the daylights out of it, outside the exam-room window or the office.
- Give a teacher an important message that a kid is supposed to be under constant surveillance then distract them while the kid hides.
- Have a bunch of friends sitting in the principals office for no reason. Make it really overcrowded.
- Get some black wool and roll it up so that it looks like a spider. Say, "Oh, a spider!" and throw it at the teacher.
- Put an apple in the tailpipe of a teachers car.
- Pretend to see rats everywhere.
- Stick Post-it notes all over a desk or use them to label everything like chair, desk, red pen, blue pen.. Be thorough.
- Put a match inside a piece of chalk.
- Hide pieces of chalk inside the blackboard eraser so that it draws lines when the teacher is trying to rub them out.
- Do some school pranks like gluing all of your teachers stuff to the desk.
- Put chewing gum under the teachers coffee cup.
- Throw water balloons out of a second story window, onto a teacher.
- Hide the chalk/whiteboard markers.
- Call her Bill.
- Put a tampon in their coffee to soak up their drink.
- Speak in a foreign accent.
- Have fun with fake blood. Put it on the classroom door, to look like someone got their head smashed into it. Start a rumor that the principal has gone to hospital.
- Throw stink bombs in the staffroom.
- Water on your teachers chair. Or you could do the old classic school pranks and use drawing pins or paint.
- Get a photo of your teachers head and use your computer to put it on a funny picture like a monkey or a Thomas the Tank Engine train.
- Hand a paper in that has postage stamps from all around the world on it. Blame the postal system if it is a little late.
- Go into the principals office and impersonate him. Remind teachers and students that it is early home-time today, over the PA.
- Superglue a plastic dinosaur or an ashtray or something on the middle of the teachers desktop or glue a notice of resignation down, filled out in your teachers name but unsigned.
- Make a shiny ruler reflect sunlight onto the whiteboard while it is being used.
- Put some eyedrops in their coffee cup to give them diarrhea.
- Throw a remote controlled fart machine inside the ceiling or tape it up under the teachers desk.
- Complain loudly of an itchy head. Start scratching and so will everyone else. Declare a lice infestation and send yourselves home.
- Have everyone pretend that they can hear a buzzing noise.
- Hollow out a book and put some kids phone in it. Put the book on a shelf and ring the phone. Stop when someone gets close.
- Draw a picture and hand it in as a 1000-word assignment and say that it was such an emotional subject for you that no written words could properly explain your thoughts on it.
- Use a universal remote from any electronics store to change the TV settings while you watch educational movies at school.
So, what d'ya think?
Share this page right now! Go ahead, do it!
Back to Top