Camp Pranks To Funnify Your Nature Trip
- When it is dark, jump out from behind a tree.
- Dig a really big hole in front of a tent door and fill it full of water. Cover it with lots of leaves.
- Cut the ends of someones socks off. Now fold the ends of the socks up and place them neatly in each toe, in the victims shoes.
- Steal left shoes from campers.
- Swap two people that are sleeping so they wake up in the others tent.
More sleeping pranks for camp.
- Dress up like Bigfoot and creep around, breaking sticks and moaning.
- Put rocks in everyone's shoes. (Not your own)
- Pretend to be a wild animal, sniffing the side of the tent where someone is laying.
- Put toothbrush bristles in someones sleeping bag as itching powder. Cut the bristles up finely an use as your itchiest of camp pranks on friends.
- Bring along some squirt butter and see how much of it can fit in an unsuspecting mouth.
- Put Oragel into someones toothpaste.
- Plant frilly knickers in the boys tents/bags. Maybe write their names on them and put a skidmark in them.
There's more underwear pranks here, just follow this link.
- Make a cardboard cutout of a bear and put it over your flashlight lens.
- Paint a tomato white and see who wants a game of soft ball.
- Use a needle and cotton to go through a Mentos mint. Holding both ends of the thread, lower the Mentos into a full bottle of Coke, while keeping it dry. Screw the lid back onto the bottle and trim off the excess cotton. Wait for the Coke-volcano when someone takes the lid off.
- Tie rope between the bottom of trees, across a walk path.
- Put mud or water in their shoes.
- Bang on a camp-shelter with lots of people on each side. Make heaps of noise.
- Put mayonnaise or honey in a shampoo bottle.
- Pour water in their bed to make it look like pee.
- Gumnuts in the sleeping bag. Oldest of camp pranks and still as effective.
- Lock someone out when they get up in the middle of the night.
- Itching powder in sleeping bags. (Itching powder can be used for all sorts of funny practical jokes but it is quite mean.)
- Cover a friend with leaves, right beside where you are telling scary stories around the campfire.
- Put a pair of shoes on the floor in a toilet stall, with a pair of pants hanging over them like legs, lock the door and climb over the top to get out..
- Have an empty cup and pretend to take a sip from the top of it. Prank your friend by pretending to throw the imaginary 'hot drink' at them.
- Put honey all over the floor, right where someone will put their feet when getting out of bed.
- Switch everybody's clothes around from other peoples bags.
- Introduce ants into your camp pranks portfolio, using a bit of sugar.
- Dirt in beds.
- With a two-foot long piece of rope, in a dim light, throw the rope at someone, yelling, "SNAKE!"
- Put the same piece of rope in someones bedding and tell snake stories.
- Throw towels hanging over the door into the shower being used.
Pull My Finger
- Put some canned soup in a bag and make spewing noises while you empty the contents of the bag on the floor.
- A variation of this, is to put the soup into a bottle and ride the spinner at the local park. Get a friend to spin you as fast as they can and squeeze the bottle at them as you pass.
- Play pranks on friends by dragging two campers together that are asleep in their swags and carefully, without waking them, put their arms around each other and take a photo. Works well for the same sex or two people that aren't getting along well.
- Move people out of their tents while they sleep. Then maybe do the prank above.
- Fast asleep on top of their bed? Slide some underwear over their pants and they'll wake up wondering what happened.
- Replace bug spray with sugar and water. If it is a roll-on type, try butter.
- Glue the toilet door shut overnight.
- Pretend that you've just been talking with a ranger and that he's looking for the car that you have at camp for doing something illegal.
- Maybe the ranger could be a cop, looking for an escaped killer very close to camp.
- Short sheet the bed.
- Set alarm clocks to go off at random times during the night in random places at camp.
- Sew a leg-hole shut on someones pants or the neck-hole on a jumper.
- Squash some chills into a paste and put it in a tube of toothpaste. Don't get it in your eyes.
- Dismantle the flush on the toilet or rig the chain to fall off.
- Put Nair, or some other hair-remover into a bottle of shampoo or conditioner. Personally, I think it works better in hats because it takes around ten minutes. Don't leave your skin exposed to it too long though, it burns.
- Better version of the above camp pranks, Put the hair-remover in someones hair gel/wax/paste container.
- Draw curly mustaches on sleeping campers with charcoal.
- Shake up fizzy drinks before you hand them out.
Check out this page for even more camp pranks again!
So, what d'ya think?
Share this page right now! Go ahead, do it!
Back to Top